With slightly larger lesions, some minimal intervention
without injections may be required to “open up
the enamel” and allow the ozone to access and
bathe the larger lesion.
This procedure is also painless.
This will need to be sealed with a new material, FUJI
With established decay
and medium cavities:
- Traditional techniques apply.
- Anaesthetic will be required and the main portion
of the decay should be removed. However, the tooth
drilling is reduced and the risk of decay being left
behind is eliminated.
- The tooth is sealed with a new material, FUJI
7. This material is extremely rich in Fluoride
and will allow Calcium from the saliva to permeate
through. The cavity or “wound” can now
heal for 4-6 weeks. The process of re-hardening is
allowed to complete.
- After 4-6 weeks, the Fuji
7 is removed, the tooth assessed for decay and
hardening and a permanent restoration is placed on
the “healed” tooth.